GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
At DANGERLUXE we are committed to maintaining the trust, confidence and privacy of visitors and customers on our website. Here you will find information on how we treat data that we collect via our site.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
VISITORS to our website;
Our store is hosted by Big Cartel, they provide us with the online eCommerce platform that enables us to sell our products to you.
Please also see our COOKIES POLICY to find out about how this data is collected.
CUSTOMERS on our website;
When a purchase is made we are provided with the following information only;
- EMAIL ADDRESS (If PayPal account email address differs from order email, we are privy to this secondary email address also.)
- TELEPHONE NUMBER (If supplied, may be passed on to courier dependant upon service used.)
- ITEM(s) ORDERED
This personal data is only used in a lawful basis to enable us to fulfill and perform our contractual obligations to you- to fulfill your order. This includes a follow up order update email upon despatch and in the instance of any issues, to contact you to rectify any problems or queries.
This data is collected via an SSL Encrypted page. Please see our SSL SECURITY ENCRYPTION details. The information will subsequently be kept securely on file for our own internal record keeping in line with HMRC accounts record keeping requirements; for a period of 5 financial years.
We will not use your data for marketing purposes and will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to any third parties unless we are required legally to do so. We may on occasion be required to share data with other organisations (HMRC) but will ensure all data is anonymised.
We are not privy to any financial information as we use an external processor; PayPal, who complete any monetary transactions on our behalf.
From PayPal; PayPal Privacy Notice
CONTACT FORM or DIRECT EMAIL CONTACT Should you use our 'contact' page or email us directly with any queries we are provided with the following information only;
- EMAIL ADDRESS
In this instance it is necessary for us to use the personal and contact information provided by you for legitimate interests;
- In order for us to assist and support you with the use of our website.
- For the administration of DANGERLUXE- provision of customer service, troubleshooting help and suchlike.
- There may be contractual reasons should the contact be made in relation to a purchase made previously.
- If the contact has been made in relation to your personal data, we then have a legal obligation to use the information provided to contact you.
We will only contact you in relation to the submitted message, this information is only retained for as long as is necessary to deal with your enquiry after which all data will be deleted.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION You are entitled to view, amend or request that we delete any of your personal information that we hold, email your request to our Data Protection Officer via our Contact page.
This privacy notice was last updated on 24 May 2018.