Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by DANGERLUXE, by visiting this site and/or making a purchase you are subject to our Terms & Conditions as detailed.
The term 'DANGERLUXE' or 'we' or 'us refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All website content is for your general information and use only. All content herein is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance or graphics. reproduction is prohibited.
- All trade marks, images and content which are not the property of or licensed to DANGERLUXE are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We may at times include links on this website to external websites for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked sites. Our own Privacy Notice does not does not cover any of these external sites, they are not governed by our own policy so you will need to check their own Privacy Notices for their own policies and compliance.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
SHIPPING Please see SHIPPING page for details.
CUSTOM ORDERS If ordering custom items via email, we will inform you upon ordering of the lead time for the manufacture of the item(s) to complete your order and will let you know the approximate despatch time in this instance. We will await your confirmation prior to proceeding then will send along a Paypal invoice. We will wait for payment to clear before beginning custom items.
PRICING All prices are in GBP, not inclusive of VAT. All care has been taken to ensure prices are accurate, if we do however discover any errors we reserve the right to correct these at any time, without notice.
All product prices and/or descriptions can be altered at any time, without notice.
PROMO codes will only be valid for the time periods specified, only one code can be applied per order.
RETURN POLICY Please see our REFUND & RETURN POLICY page.
COMPLAINTS Should you have any problems or queries about any part of your order or you are not completely happy with our service, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org We aim to respond to any message within 8 working hours. (Mon-Fri 9-5pm GMT.)